Two new grades were recently introduced in the Toyota Etios and Etios liva range, VD and VD (Safety Package) have been introduced as top of the line grades specially meant to cater to the luxury need of Toyota’s hi-end diesel customer range. This range isn’t just a gimmick either, the car in this variant will come equipped with:
- 2 Din audio with Bluetooth, USB, Aux – in and remote
- Leather wrapped steering wheel with tilt function and audio controls
- ORVM with turn indicators,
- Dual front SRS airbags
- Rear defogger and wiper etc.
The G and GD grades will now come with
- Two tone premium interiors
- Stylishly textured dashboard
- soft fabric in ash brown colour(optional)
By the looks of it , Toyota is trying to keep the Etios and Etios liva on life support. With competition heating up in the hatch segment, Toyota will have to speed up its plans to launch the new Etios which is under development and will boast striking new exteriors & interiors.