Land Rover launches the fourth-generation Range Rover in India. The new Range Rover starts at Rs. 1.72 crores, a whopping 70 lakhs higher than the outgoing model. Well the price may certainly sees a lot higher, but the company claims the new Range rover has been designed to provide the comfort of a Mercedes-Benz S-Class yet one can throw the SUV in all kinds of terrains.
The following are the ex-showroom (New Delhi) prices of the SUV:
– SDV8 Vogue SE: Rs 1.72 crores.
– SDV8 Autobiography: Rs 1.79 crores.
– Supercharged V8 petrol Autobiography: Rs 1.84 crores.
The SUV will be available in both petrol & diesel and Land Rover will bring only a limited number of units to the Indian market.
Important pointers of the New Range Rover
- Lighter, stronger and more refined, the world’s finest luxury SUV
- Unmistakably a Range Rover, a modern interpretation of iconic design cues
- World’s first SUV with a lightweight all-aluminum monocoque body structure
- 420kg weight saving over outgoing model delivering improved fuel economy and CO2 emissions
- An unrivalled breadth of capability with transformed handling and agility
- State-of-the-art adaptive dynamics to further improve peerless ride quality
- Enhanced all-terrain performance with introduction of Land Rover’s Terrain Response® 2
- The pinnacle of SUV refinement, with a more spacious and luxurious interior and a truly composed driving experience
- British designed and engineered at Land Rover’s development centres in the UK
- Manufactured in a new, state-of-the-art aluminum manufacturing facility, Solihull, UK
- Acclaimed line-up of diesel and petrol engines delivers smooth and effortless performance
- Available in Vogue SE and Autobiography trim levels
- Bookings open from 1st December 2012