Ashok Leyland launched the Dost LCV with new features. The company has added new features based on the feedback received from the customers. The Dost is available In three variants: LE, LS and LX.
The LCV is powered by the same 1.5TDCR engine
So what’s new?
- Improved engine with 58 Bhp mated to a 5 speed gear box with OD
- Max torque of 157.5 Nm @ 3300 rpm
- Higher payload
- Windshield washer now available on the LE & LS variant
- Rear now standard on the on the LE & LS variant
- Best in class mileage of 17.6 kmpl for BS3 compliant
- Power steering
- Powerful AC
- 4 free services
- Warranty upto 50,000 kms/ 1 year
- New Green colour option
The Dost LCV has been well accepted in many markets and is offering stiff competition to the Tata Ace, Super Ace and Maxximo.
Visit our website: cvblog.in for more details on the 2013 Dost