Audi has launched the R8 V10 Plus in India at a price of Rs 2.05 crore (ex-showroom). Audi now offers the complete range of R8 India. In February the company launched the 4.2 FSi V8 Coupe, 5.2 FSi V10 Coupe and 5.2 FSi V10 Spyder.
The V10 Plus offers a Lamborghini-sourced 5.2-litre V10 engine, tuned to produce 550PS and 55kgm of torque and comes mated to a seven-speed S Tronic automatic gearbox. Extensive use of carbonfibre gives the V10 Plus an even better power-to-weight ratio than before and the R8 now goes from 0-100 in just 3.5 seconds. The V10 plus is 50 kg lighter as compared to the standard R8.
Features on the R8 V10 Plus
- Front spoiler lip and rear diffuser in Carbon sigma
- Door mirrors in Carbon sigma
- Sideblade in Carbon sigma
- Dual-branch round tailpipes in polished black
- V10 badges on front wings and engine bay
- 19” ‘5-arm double-spoke Y’ design alloy wheels
- Ceramic brakes
- V10 plus Sports suspension
- Bucket seats in Fine Nappa leather with R8 embossing.
- R8 3-spoke contoured flat-bottomed multi-function Sports steering wheel in perforated leather (with gearshift paddles for S tronic transmissions)
- Inlays in Carbon sigma
- Light package including LED lights illuminating footwell and engine compartment
- Stainless steel pedals with black rubber inserts