Seems like May is a going to be the month for a number of launches. We just reported the launch of the Suzuki Hayate followed by the expected launch of the Honda Dream Yuga on the 15th of May.
Bajaj has chosen the 14th of May to launch the all new Pulsar which has been ruling the sports segment for the last 10 years in the Indian market.
Bajaj has conducted a number of checks before the official launch and will give some much added tweaks to make the motorcycle a full proof product from day 1.
The tweaks include:
- A bump in wattage from the 45 watt bulb on the prototype to a 55 watt bulb
- Tell-tale lights will get some enhancements for better daylight visibility
- The rear mudguard could undergo some changes with regards to the texture changing from its glossy finish to a matte black treatment
- Optional tyre choice to the consumers who want quality rubber
- Host of other improvements too that will be visible on the production ready model
At the heart of the new Pulsar is its cutting-edge engine which sets new benchmarks in performance, emission and incidentally also fuel efficiency. The DTS-i (Digital Twin Spark-ignition) technology launched in 2003 marked a unique first in the history of Indian Motoring.
The new Pulsar takes this technology altogether to another level with a SOHC 4-valve Triple Spark engine controlled by an advanced Electronic Control Unit for an absolutely unmatched performance. To support this exhilarating heart-pumping performance the bike comes with liquid cooling and a six speed gear box.
What’s more important to our readers is the price which will be announced on the 14th of May.
The new Pulsar will definitely give some heat to the Yamaha R15 and Honda CBR-150R which in positioned in the premium segment.
For our Goan Readers
The Probiking showroom will soon be shifted to Margoa and the new Pulsar wil be available from the Panjim dealership which is located in St. Inez on the way to Taligoa.