BMW will launch the facelifted X6 in the Indian market on the 26th of this month. This is the second launch in the same month. The 6 Series Gran Coupe was launched on the ___ of November.
The facelifted X6 Sports Activity Coupe gets the following new features
- Foglights with matt finish surrounds
- Adaptive LED headlights, the first vehicle in its segment
- The taillights are now two LED-fed light banks which create the brand’s hallmark night design
- The standard equipment range of the new BMW X6 also includes a new 19-inch light alloy wheel style for the X6 xDrive50i
- New Nappa Leather upholstery in Ivory White
- The new BMW X6 comes standard as a four-seat model. A three-seat rear bench is available as an option
The X6 will be available in the same variants: xDrive50i and Drive30d. The BMW X6 xDrive50i comes with TwinPower Turbo V8 engine which produces 300 kW (407 hp), and up to 600 Nm of torque between 1,750 and 4,500 rpm and an average fuel consumption of 12.5 l/100 km.
The xDrive30d comes with a 2.4 litre engine which produces 173Kw of max power and 520Nm of Torque.
Currently BMW is the sole manufacturer globally to offer coupe styled SUV. The other German luxury car makers like Audi & Mercedes-Benz are also working on models which could rival the X6.