Chevrolet India used the 2012 Auto Expo platform to unveil the all New Tavera. The facelifted Tavera is equipped with the 2.0 l new generation powerful TCDi diesel engine with the direct injection delivers more power with optimum mileage and less emission. The improved low end torque for high load carrying capabilities gives better performance. The engine has been made lighter and is more silent.
The old 2.5 litre engine will be discontinued to make way for the new which will be launched officially in a few weeks.
Features of the New Tavera
- New Big headlamp for better Performance and looks
- Aggressive Alloys Wheels and all new wheel cover design adds to the style factor.
- New Chevrolet Bowtie Emblem In Front and Rear
- Dual tone color combination (in the Tavera Neo3)
- Extra chrome finish
- Fog lamps
- New Chevrolet Dual Cockpit Design
- 3 Spoke Steering Wheel with power steering
- 1 DIN Audio System
- Twin glove box
- New Corvette Inspired cluster design with icy Blue Illumination