Fiat has made a comeback with its first official launch for 2013 the Linea T-Jet. Launched in October 2010 the Linea was the first to offer a petrol diesel in its segment and had a niche client following.
However the car failed to attract buyers mainly due to poor sales and service network. However this time Fiat has different game plan and has launched the car with an aggressive starting price of Rs. 7.6 lakhs which makes the car more desirable and value for money when compared with its main competitors.
The 2013 Linea T-Jet with comes with 30% more torque in order to make your traffic laden start-stop drive in the city more pleasurable.
2013 Linea T-Jet highlights
- T Jet engine with class leading 207 Nm torque & 114 PS power
- Best in class features, performance, and safety features & Luxury redefined
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Safety: All 4 disc brakes, Dual airbags, ABS with EBD, Fire Prevention System
- Ride and handling: Bigger 15 and 16 inch alloy wheels with wider 205/55 R16 tyres and longest wheel base of 2603mm and enhanced ground clearance of 185-190 mm.
- Luxurious interiors: Premium imported leather upholstery and soft touch, dual tone dashboard with chrome accents. Cabin comfort is ensured with Auto air conditioning, with rear knee & foot level AC vents.
- Introductory prices add to festive season cheer
- The launch is supported by the customer centric service initiative ‘Power to Make the Move’ in association with the movie ‘Superman: man of Steel’
- Growing Service Network – 55 independent and exclusive dealerships operational across India
- Best in class Standard Warranty of 100,000 kms and 3 years
- Genuine Spare Parts at Competitive Prices available across all dealerships
- 24 x 7 Roadside Assistance
- Infotainment: Proprietary ‘Blue and Me” technology, steering mounted audio, blue and me controls and unique ‘car’ features and many more.
The good news extends to the pricing with the car being available in three variant (Active, Dynamic and Emotion) at a special introductory period price in order to make it affordable across the segment
|T Jet Active||Rs. 7,60,000|
|T Jet Dynamic||Rs. 8,40,000|
|T Jet Emotion||Rs. 8,80,000|
Fiat India will initially focus on key markets like Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Pune and Mumbai. With its focus on these important markets and other top metros, Fiat expects to drive in the 2013 Linea T-Jet with a vroom in the top 8 cities and extend it to other cities.
The car is expected to be launched in Goa soon.