Fiat is concentrating heavily on its top market Brazil as of now. The company has launched the new Palio which now looks lot closer to the Grande Punto. The new 2012 Palio is longer, wider and higher than the out-going model, and the top-end variant is also offered in a semiautomatic gearbox.
The new Palio will be powered by 1.0-litre and 1.4-litre Evo engine and also 1.6 torQ engine.
The car is offered in 6 variants : the Attractive 1.0, Attractive 1.4, Essence 1.6 16V, Essence1.6 16V Dualogic, Sporting 1.6 16V and Sporting 1.6 16VDualogic.
Fiat Palio Engines
|Fire 1.0 EVO||
|Fire 1.4 EVO||
The car is loaded with luxury and safety features like:
- Lateral and frontal airbags
- ABS, Braking correction and EBD
- Leather steering wheel with radio controls + Blue Me
- Twilight and rain sensors,
- Cruise control,
- Windshield Heater
- CD player with MP3 and iPod/USB inputs
- Fog lamps
- Switchblade key with remote control etc