Force Motors is targeting a major chunk of inter-city transport vehicle requirements through its recently introduced indigenous fifteen-seater vehicle the Traveller 3050 in Goa.
The Traveller 3050 is launched with a 13-seater and a 9-seater variant and aims at inter-city operations of the travel trade like Goa to Belgaum (Karnataka), Goa to Kolhapur (Maharashtra) or even Goa to Mumbai can be targeted with this vehicle.
Force Motors is also aiming to cater to staff carrier and school bus segment.
The Traveller has been one of the most popular 15-17 seater van in Goa and is often used for ferrying tourists and airport transport.
Salient features of the Traveller 3050
- Monocoque body structure provides total safety
- High roof offers clear standing height of 6 feet
- NVH re-engineered to deliver significant reduction of noise, vibration and harshness in passenger area
- New style clear lens headlamps, tail lamps and blinkers
- Available in 9+D and 13+D seating
- Air conditioning
- Sliding door
With the tourist season kicking off this would be the best time for tourist operators to look at bigger vehicles to transport more travellers.