America’s Iconic two-wheeler maker, Harley-Davidson will launch the new FAT in India on the 22nd of November in the capital city. Harley-Davidson showcased the 2012 line-up at the 2012 Auto Expo.
Key features of the Fat Bob
- Drag-Style Handlebar
- Aggressive Front End: The Fat Bob comes on like a back-alley brawler: big, bold and dripping with attitude. Muscled up forks, huge headlamp and a 16-inch front wheel wrapped in a 130mm tire give it a menacing, all-business stance and powerful performance—that thick Michelin® Scorcher™ gripping the blacktop for better control and smoother cruising.
- Dual Front Chrome Headlamp: Features a distinctive cast chrome double headlamp bucket that blasts open the night so you can see everything in your path
- 2-1-2 Exhaust: The ‘Tommy Gun’ 2-1-2 exhaust increases exhaust flow to provide heart stopping performance, signature Harley-Davidson rumble, and big style.
- Chrome Covered Rear Shocks
- Fuel Tank Medallions: Harley-Davidson “Bar and Shield” proudly displayed on the tank.
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive
- Adjustable Suspension
- Dual Disk Front Brakes
Pricing and complete details will be shared on the day of the launch.
Keep tuning to GoaOnWheels.com for more details…