DSK Hyosung introduced the GT250 R with refreshed looks which embodies a new headlamp design elements and sporty graphics. The GT250 was the entry level motorcycle before the launch of the Aquila Pro 250.
The new GT250 R comes with three exciting colour options of Red Titanium, White Titanium and Black Titanium each of which will be available in three tone shade.
The Big Boy, powered with a V twin-cylinder and an oil-cooled 4-stroke engine, the GT250 R produces 27.6 Bhp of maximum power at 10000 rpm, and 22.07Nm of maximum torque at 8000 rpm. The bike is priced at Rs. 2.76 lakhs ex-showroom.
The Big Boy will be retailed through all 36 DSK Hyosung brand outlets spread across the country and via Kar Motors which is the sole dealer in Goa.
- Engine: 4 Stroke, DOHC 8 Valve 75O V-Twin 249 CC, Oil Cooled
- Max Power: 28 BHP @ 10000 rpm / 20.59 KW @ 10000 rpm
- Max Torque: 22.07 Nm @ 8000 rpm
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Transmission: 5 speed
- L x W x H: 2090 x 700 x 1130 mm
- Wheel Base: 1435 mm
- Brake: F: 300 mm Hydraulic double disc brake; R: 230 mm Hydraulic single disc brake
- Suspension: F : Inverted Telescopic ; R : Progressive Linkage Hydraulic Mono shock suspension
- Tyre: F: 110/70 -17 54h R: 150/70 -17 69h
- Mass: 188 Kg
- Top Speed: 140 Kmph