Tata displayed what could be the next variant above the Elan. The Manza Nova concept equipped a host of new features made its debut at the 2012 Auto Expo. Tata is trying to make the Manza a suitable option for the entry D-Segment customers. At the Auto Expo Tata displayed a new Spanish Tan colour with stylish alloy wheels.
The colour on test bears a bright Orange colour with a black roof. Tata had also launched a similar variant of the Indica Vista tagged as the anniversary edition a year ago. Could this be an anniversary edition from Tata?
The Manza has seen a slide in sales, thanks to competition and established Swift Dzire brand which is seen as an obvious choice given the sales touching 15,000 per month.
Feature highlights of the Manza Nova
- Reverse Parking Sensor
- Rear View Camera With Video Display
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Perimeter Security Alarm System
- 2DIN Music System With Sound-Stage Effects
- Premium Alloy Wheels
- Plush ‘Plum And Black’ Interior Trim With Genuine Leather Seats
- Chrome highlights on the gear knob
- New Spanish Tan colour
Chances of the above feature may look slim.
Image source: Oncars