KTM is getting ready to paint Goa Orange very soon. The Sports bike maker will organize Orange Day in Goa on 7th December at Go-Kart Racing Nuvem, Panaji-Margao Highway from 5:30 onwards.
The “Orange day” is conceptualized to make the customer experience the racing genes of the KTM 200 Duke. It gives the KTM owner an experience of performance of 200 Duke and also an opportunity to interact with the fellow KTM 200 Duke owners on a race track.
In addition to the Duke 200, enthusiast can also get their hands on the KTM Duke 390.
All the KTM owners and Non-KTM motorcycle enthusiasts in the city are invited to participate in the Orange Day. Besides all the action on the track there will be service-camps, stalls for KTM Powerwear and Powerparts, refreshments, music and a general ambience of fun and camaraderie.
Till now KTM has organized “Orange Day” at Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Noida, Chennai, Vadodara, Jaipur, Kochi and now in Delhi.
Highlights of Orange Day Goa
1. KTM stunt show will be performed by International riders & Stunt experts from Banglore, Pune, Delhi etc
2. International videos high end KTM Bikes will be displayed
3. Customers and fans can click images with the Machines
4. 1st Category of Racing – For all KTM 390 Customers. There will be an elimination round and later another round of race. 3 winners will be declared. 1 Certificate, 1 KTM Original Trophy for 1st Place and 4 EXCITING KTM goodies / accessories provided by KTM India.
5. 2nd Category of Racing – For all KTM 200, Yamaha R15 and Honda CBR 250 customers will race together. There will be an elimination round, Best participants will be selected and will compete for next round. 3 winners will be declared.1 Certificate, Original KTM trophy and KTMM goodies / accessories for all 3 winners.
6. Mega KTM Stunt show by Professional KTM Stunt Men
7. Exciting spot prizes will be declared for all KTM customers!
8. Customers can test ride the KTM 200 & KTM 390
Elements of the Day:
Ride Clinic: The day begins with selected KTM owners who shall get a chance to learn the basics of racing on racetrack from one the country’s best race rider. This will be a classroom and a practical session for the riders. Fastest riders shall be identified. *
Service Camp: Have something you would want us to look into? Hop over to our KTM Service Camp and get your bike a free checkup!
Please make a few changes. Enjoy the KTM experience: Get a chance to meet your fellow KTM fans from the city and together celebrate Orange! Entry: The entry is only open to owners of KTM 200 Duke and limited 390 Duke customers, Each KTM owner though is welcome to invite one friend/family AND one fellow biker. Limited non KTM premium bikes will be allowed to participate in the event too.
*Please note that only select riders would be eligible for racing basis: 1. Registering for the event as a Participant. 2. Reaching the venue on time at 5:00 PM for registrations. Registrations will close at 5:30 PM. 3. Availability of Safety Gear (Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket with protection for back shoulder and elbows, Gloves and Riding boots/ankle length shoes) Limited Riding Kits would be made available at the venue. Available on First come first serve basis. Kit would include – Knee guards. Will not include Riding Jackets, Gloves, Helmet and Riding Boots.
Driving license is compulsory
Those who don’t have the KTM Racing T-shirts can rush to their nearest KTM Outlet or we will make the KTM Racing T-shirts available at the venue for sale, please do specify your sizing in the registration form here – http://goo.gl/sMt26n
Register to get your dose of Orange Venom !
For any doubt or query, please call at:
Navelin KTM – 9326388672
KTM – Ready to Race India
ENTERY IS FREE AND ANY NUMBER OF PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO WATCH OR PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT