Mahindra launched its eagerly awaited sub 4 metre, compact car, the Verito Vibe in India. Designed and developed in-house by Mahindra, the Verito Vibe marks Mahindra’s entry into the high volume compact car market. The Verito Vibe redefines the compact car segment in terms of its spaciousness, reliability and unique crossover style for the Indian consumer.
Powered by Renault’s renowned 1.5 litre dCi diesel engine the Vibe delivers a mileage of 20.8 KMPL*(ARAI certified), and is fitted with a state-of-the-art Driver Information System, which gives customers real time updates on mileage, temperature, distance to empty and more.
The Verito Vibe will be available in seven colours including the newly developed Aqua Rush and will be available in select Mahindra showrooms in major cities across the country. Priced at an attractive Rs 5.63 (ex-showroom Mumbai) the New Verito Vibe will be available in three distinct and attractive variants namely – D2, D4, D6. The new Verito Vibe will be available in Diesel engine only. The price range for the Vibe will be from Rs. 5.63 lacs (ex-showroom Mumbai) for the base D2 model, to Rs. 6.49 lac (ex showroom Mumbai) for the fully loaded top end D6 model.
The Verito Vibe is a wide bodied compact car that offers comfortable seating for three adults in the rear seat. Three adjustable rear headrests make the Vibe the only product in the premium compact car segment to offer these features for the middle passenger in the rear seat. It has a large boot capacity of 330 litres.
The vehicle has been designed with first-in-class LED light streaming tail lamps on the C-pillar. Its uniquely positioned rear chrome appliqué and muffler cutter adds to the style of the vehicle.
The New Verito Vibe has been designed with a three-box body style with a boot separate from passenger compartment, similar to sedans.
About the New Verito Vibe
Distinctive Styling Elements
- First-in-class LED Light Streaming Tail Lamps on the C-pillar
- Ski racks that blend in with the tail lamps giving the vehicle a sporty crossover look.
- Uniquely-positioned Rear Chrome Appliqué & Muffler Cutter adds to the style of the vehicle.
- Sporty Carbon-finish Front Grille, Blackened Headlamps & Fog Lamps
- Trendy New Champagne-coloured Alloy Wheels
- Bold Wheel Arches
- ‘Skirted’/Blackened rear bumper
Class-Leading Cabin & Boot Space
- Three adults can sit comfortably with ample leg, shoulder and head room as against the cramped rear seat space offered in other hatches and compact sedans.
- One of the largest boots in the sub 4 m category.
Most Reliable Power Train & Fuel Efficient Engines Available In India
- Reliable 1.5 litre dCi Diesel Engine
- Proven fuel efficiency of 20.8 KMPL
- Low running costs
Excellent Ride & Handling
- Modern suspension that absorbs potholes and gives a smooth ride
- Responsive steering that inspires confidence
- Verito well known for its handling abilities & high speed cornering / lane changing.
Comfort, Convenience & Functionality
- Adjustable Front & Rear Head Rests (for ALL 3 rear passengers)
- Sturdy & Thoughtfully-designed Grab Handles
- Quadra-tone Front Fascia with –
- 2 DIN Music System with CD Player, MP3, USB, AUX
- Electric HVAC with ergonomic controls
- Multi-directional Circular AC Vents
- Front Dash Parcel Shelf with Chrome Accent
- Instrument Panel with Multi-information display
- Electric ORVM.
- Power windows for front & rear seats
- Power Steering
- Comfortable Seats with under-thigh support in bright two-tone upholstery
- Easy Ingress & Egress
- Cross-member for extra protection in the rear
- Side – impact beams
- ABS with EBD
- Driver Airbag