Maruti Suzuki’s new mid-size sedan made its debut in Goa. Ciaz has been launched across all dealers in Goa. Built on a brand new platform Ciaz is the longest and one of the widest sedan in its class. The Company along with its vendors have invested Rs. 620 crore towards development of this model.
Christened innovatively, CIAZ stands for Comfort-Intelligence-Attitude-Zeal.
In addition to strengthening its presence in the domestic market, Maruti Suzuki plans to export the Ciaz to markets in the Middle East, Latin America and Africa regions.
The Ciaz is powered by the next generation K14 VVT petrol engine and refined DDiS200 diesel engine. The K14 VVT 1.4 litre petrol engine delivers a class leading fuel efficiency of 20.73 kmpl. While the DDiS200 returns fuel efficiency of 26.21 kmpl making it India’s most fuel efficient car.
Ciaz is currently offered in 4 trim levels in Petrol variants (Vxi, Vxi+, Zxi and Zxi-Optional) and 4 in Diesel variants (Vdi, Vdi+, Zdi and Zdi-Optional).
Zxi-Optional and Zdi-Optional are equipped with upmarket differentiators like 16” alloy wheels, leather upholstery; leather wrapped steering and additional chrome ornamentation. The Zxi+ and Zdi+ variants of the Ciaz, to be available in early 2015, will have all these features and an integrated SmartPlay® in-car infotainment system.
Ciaz is also offered with two automatic transmission variants (petrol).
Pearl Metallic Dignity Brown, Pearl Sangria Red, Pearl Snow White, Metallic Clear Beige, Pearl Midnight Black, Metallic Glistening Grey & Metallic Silky Silver.
Salient features of the Ciaz
- Longest and Best in Class Wheelbase
- Suzuki’s most aerodynamic sedan
- Projector headlamps (in all trims)
- Designed for superior comfort with enhanced legroom, shoulder room & head room for all passengers
- Built on Suzuki’s TECT concept for superior safety
- Comes packed with an array of class defining features
- 16” alloy wheels (on Z Optional and above trims)
Inherently feature rich
- Reverse parking camera and sensors
- Keyless push start system and a smart key-fob.
- Glass integrated antennae
- Electric trunk opening
- Steering mounted audio & Calling controls
- Rear defogger
- Footwell lamps
- Plush leather upholstery and leather wrapped steering
- Front fog lamps
Rear passenger comfort
- Rear AC vents
- Rear accessory socket
- Rear sunshade
- Rear center armrest with cup-holders
- Twin – personal reading lamps.
- Sunglass holder
- Illuminated front console box
- Front center arm rest
- Utility box neatly concealed in the armrest
- Keyless entry
- Electrically Foldable ORVM
- Driver seat Height adjuster
- Auto dimming IRVM
- Audio with CD / USB / Aux In
- 4 speakers + 2 tweeters.
Ciaz prices in Goa
On-road prices include insurance, RTO registeration, extended warranty and loyalty card charges. For corporate prices please contact your nearest dealer. (Thanks to Aryaman Sai for the Prices)
Ciaz Goa launch pics