Chevrolet India has launched the new Tavera in the Indian market. The Tavera gets a suffix Neo3 along with a new face and BS4 diesel engine. The Tavera Neo3 was showcased at the 2012 Delhi Auto Expo.
The Tavera now gets two diesel engine options:
2.5 litre BS3 diesel engine with 78 Bhp and 186 Nm of peak torque.
2 litre CRDI BSIV complaint engine with 105 Bhp 264 Nm of peak torque.
The latter also powers the Sonalika Rhino which too has received some minor tweaks. the 2.0 l new generation powerful TCDi diesel engine with the direct injection delivers more power with optimum mileage and less emission. The improved low end torque for high load carrying capabilities gives better performance. The engine has been made lighter and is more silent.
Features of the New Tavera
- New Big headlamp for better Performance and looks
- Aggressive Alloys Wheels and all new wheel cover design adds to the style factor.
- New Chevrolet Bowtie Emblem In Front and Rear
- Dual tone color combination (in the Tavera Neo3)
- Extra chrome finish
- Fog lamps
- New Chevrolet Dual Cockpit Design
- 3 Spoke Steering Wheel with power steering
- 1 DIN Audio System
- Twin glove box
- New Corvette Inspired cluster design with icy Blue Illumination