Hindustan Motors-Mitsubishi has launched a limited edition of its stylish sports utility vehicle Outlander. The new variant named Outlander Chrome is packed with new stylish and attractive features which enhance its sporty and fashionable looks.
Mr. Yoshiaki Wada, HM-Mitsubishi’s Head-Marketing and Channel Development, said, “Outlander Chrome is a unique combination of comfort and class, style and finesse. It is chic yet sturdy with upgraded features and fashionable interiors like large rear spoiler, body coloured side protection moulding, side skirts with chrome inlays, roof mounted DVD player, LED floor illumination lamps etc which will make driving an experience for our customers.”
Outlander Chrome is priced at Rs. 20.55 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. It is available in an exciting range of colours like Haute Red, Vogue White, Shimmering Ash and Runway Grey.
With its brilliant styling and flawless performance, Outlander is the only car in India closely associated with the fashion circuit. Rohit Bal, one of India’s foremost fashion designers, had unveiled the Outlander Signature Collection 2010.
Outlander was also associated with celebrated fashion designer Neeta Lulla’s exclusive grand finale collection in the Bangalore fashion week in February 2011. No wonder, Outlander has become synonymous with high fashion in India. The recently concluded Delhi Couture Week (July 22-25, 2011) also witnessed an exclusive Outlander enclosure and a fleet of Outlanders ferrying models and celebrities to the venue.
Following are the features of Outlander Chrome limited edition:
· Large rear spoiler improves the aerodynamics of the Outlander and enhances its sporty looks. Rear spoiler augments high speed stability of the vehicle.
· Chrome-plated outside rear view mirror improves the style quotient and contemporary aesthetics of the Outlander.
· Body-coloured side protection moulding protects the side body from scratches and enhances its muscular looks and yet retains chic looks.
· Side skirts with chrome inlays enhance the sporty attitude and improve stability and add flair.
· Roof-mounted DVD player provides 9 inch wide crystal clear TFT screen with swivel action and full function remote. With Rockford Fosgate Music System watching movies can never be as exciting.
· LED floor illumination lamps will provide the front driver and passenger sides nine different floor illumination combinations which make Outlander interiors even more inviting and exciting during night.
About Hindustan Motors-Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation ventured into the Indian market through its association with the multi-billion dollar CK Birla Group’s Kolkata-headquartered Hindustan Motors Limited, India’s pioneering automobile manufacturing company, in 1998 to form HM-Mitsubishi Motors.
Starting with Lancer, HM-Mitsubishi has launched other vehicles in the Indian market including the legendary Pajero, Cedia, Montero, Outlander and Lancer Evolution X popularly known as Evo X.
Hindustan Motors Limited’s manufacturing facilities are situated in Uttarpara (West Bengal) where it manufactures, among other vehicles, the iconic Ambassador, Pithampur (Madhya Pradesh) and Tiruvallur (Tamil Nadu) where the Mitsubishi range of cars is manufactured. Hindustan Motors is committed to core values of quality, safety and environmental care, combined with customer-oriented total solutions.
HM-Mitsubishi currently has 44 dealerships and 50 customer touch points across India including key cities like Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad and Kolkata.