Renault has launched the Duster Explore limited edition which comes with new, sporty exteriors and interiors.
The limited edition is available in Duster 85 PS RXL Explore and Duster 110 PS RXL Explore. The limited editions are priced at Rs. 9.99 Lakh and Rs. 11.10 Lakh (ex-Delhi), respectively.
Key features include –
- Dark chrome front grille and a skid plate
- New racing stripes to enhance its sporty, robust design
- A bold front armour that houses the sharp, bright lamps
- Smoky double barrel headlamps
- Tailgate that has a dark chrome finisher with ‘Duster’ engraved on it
- Matt black stripping on B & D pillars
- Sporty decals on the hood and sides
- Wide, dark anthracite alloy wheels with new ‘Nouveau Orange’ highlight in the centre
- Chrome inside door handles
- Orange door trim fabric inserts
- Sporty ‘Nouveau Orange’ theme seat fabric upholstery
- Gear shift bellow with orange stitch marks
- Chrome knob for parking breaks
- New orange outlines on the air conditioning vents
- Leather steering wheel with orange stitch marks
- An orange anodized instrument cluster
- New floor mats with orange outline and Duster branding
Renault Duster is available 2 diesel and 1 petrol engine option. The Duster Explore is available with 1.5 litre dCi engine and offers a choice of two power outputs, 110 PS and 85 PS. The powerful 110 PS version has a 6 speed manual transmission with a fuel efficiency of 19.64 kmpl (ARAI). The 85 PS version features a 5-speed manual transmission and delivers a best-in-class fuel efficiency of 19.87 kmpl (ARAI).
There is also Duster AWD on sale for those who want to go through diverse terrains.