Largest ever gathering of Royal Enfield enthusiasts expected for Rider Mania this year.
The beach town of Vagator, Goa will be buzzing with the energy and camaraderie of thousands of Royal Enfield owners from November 18th to 20th, as the iconic annual gathering of Royal Enfield enthusiasts – Rider Mania 2016 begins.
More than 4,500 riders have already registered for three-day event.
Royal Enfield Rider Mania is an annual motorcycling festival where people come together to celebrate a common passion; the joy of riding. The core element of the event is the people who come together in Goa every year to celebrate their love for Royal Enfield.
Many of these riding groups travel thousands of kilometers all the way to Vagator, Goa.
The 3-day festival has an expansive line up of motorcycling events ranging from contests to learning courses to live music. This is best exemplified by the learner’s course at Rider Mania for people who want to learn to ride a motorcycle.
The main objective is to have fun, celebrate old and new friendships, connect at one common ground which is love for motorcycling.
The Rider Mania 2016 three-day extravaganza includes many interesting activities:
- Off-road training session, a hands-on training experience available to anyone who rides a Royal Enfield. The one-hour session will be conducted on 18th Nov 2016, where the participants will be trained for basic riding skills on dirt by experienced coaches. Participating in this training is a great way to hone a person’s riding skills. While this will be beneficial to owners of all Royal Enfield models, the Himalayan owners could be more excited.
- Dirt track racing, the most sought after competitive event at Rider Mania will also feature a Himalayan category apart from the up to 360cc & up to 550cc, giving riders a chance to showcase their off-roading capabilities
- The Dirt Track Racing scheduled across three days (18th-20th November) of the Rider Mania 2016 will follow the International Sporting Code of the FIM & appendices of The Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI). “Race of Champions”, where last years’ podium finishers will go ahead and race with this years’ podium finisher will culminate this event.
- Slow Race, where the slowest participant to complete the track without putting their leg down or going out of their lane wins.
- Another challenging activity is the Maze Chase where riders use their manoeuvrability skills to complete the specially designed course in the shortest time.
- Hands on events like Assembly Wars and Carry your Bike also add to the fun element of Rider Mania and test participants skill with the bike and build spirit of motorcycling.
- Trials is another very popular event at Rider Mania. With a specially designed obstacle course, it tests one’s riding skills. There will be a special category for Himalayan owners this year.
- Rider Mania will also be introducing a learner’s course this year. A number of enthusiasts accompany their motorcyclist friends to Rider Mania and this initiative provides an excellent opportunity for them to be introduced to the experience of pure motorcycling.
For the explorers
For the lovers of pure motorcycling Early Risers’, a ride for those who want to experience Goa in all its morning glory, will start from the Rider Mania venue on 19th & 20th November.
These rides will take participants to places that highlight authentic Goan experiences, like Mahadai Wildlife Sanctuary, Divar Island via Panjim to Old Goa comprising of a ferry ride before culminating at Vagator.
Film making workshop
Rider Mania offers something for everyone. Riders with a flair for filmmaking have a chance to showcase their skills with the camera through a special ‘Shoot your Rider Mania 2016’ workshop. Starving artist films (S.A.F)’s Rahul Datta, who has worked with some of the most well-known brands in the country, will be present at the venue to share his knowledge and experiences with the participants.
Custom bike exhibition
Custom bikes have always been a huge draw, some of which are exclusively designed and built for Rider Mania and will be on display. These motorcycles are an expression of the designers’ motorcycling spirit and craftsmanship.
How to register
To register please click on the following link: http://royalenfield.com/ridermania/register/