Here are some detailed spy photographs of Royal Enfield’s upcoming Thunderbird 500 cruiser the launch of which is expected very soon. The Thunderbird 500 cruiser will be powered by the 500cc UCE engine which also does the duty on Classic 500 and produces peak power of 27bhp.
Some of the upgrades on the cruiser include: Ignition key slot, Analogue cum digital cluster and a well proportioned fuel tank
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 features
- Black finished engine
- Completely redesigned seat which offers better seating posture
- New design handle bar for better reach and ergonomics
- Lock mechanism for the seat
- Bungee hooks, useful when cruising towards long destinations
- Royal Enfield logo on the all new foot-pegs
- New headlight with a 55w projector lamp for its low beam and a 55W halogen bulb for the high beam
- New design mirrors and the LED tail lamp.
- Royal Enfield logo on the all new foot-pegs, new design mirrors and the LED tail lamp
- 500cc Unit Construction Engine (UCE)
- 41mm thick forks in front and an oval section swingarm at the rear to allow the rider to handle the additional power.
- A rear disc brake
Image Source: ACI