The Suzuki Inazuma 250 has been the most awaited for quite some time now, and the day finally has arrived. Kunde Suzuki has unveiled the Inazuma in Goa and booking have started. The Inazuma was launched at an event in Mumbai on the 27th of January.
The event was graced by Mr. Mickky Pacheco, MLA of Nuvem constituency who pulled the wraps to unveil the Inazuma. The word ‘Inazuma’ In Japanese, denotes lightning that strikes during a thunderstorm. True to its meaning, the design of Inazuma spells electrifying style and substance.
The Inazuma is powered by a 250cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC mated to a 6-speed constant mesh. The Suzuki Inazuma is available in two colours – black & red and is priced at Rs. 3,10,121 (ex-showroom)
Suzuki will also launch two more products in 2014, the Gixxer 150cc Naked street motorcycle and Let’s scooter. The Gixxer is also the company’s flagship motorcycle and which displays companies pioneering style & sophisticated technology. Let’s scooter is a new stylish offering from mainly targeted towards the female segment. Both the new products will help Suzuki gain traction and also increase their product line up offering more choice to the customers.
- Type: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 53.5 mm x 55.2 mm
- Displacement: 248 cm3 (15.1 cu. in)
- Compression Ratio 11.5: 1
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Front: 110/80-17M/C 57H, tubeless
- Rear: 140/70-17M/C 66H, tubeless
- Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front: Disc
- Rear: Disc
- Fuel Tank Capacity (l) 13.3 L
- Overall Length 2145 mm
- Overall Width 760 mm
- Overall Height 1075 mm
- Wheelbase 1430 mm
- Ground Clearance 165 mm