Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited (SMIL), launched the 110 cc LET’S scooter in Goa. The LET’s scooter is the third offering from Suzuki in India and the first in the 110cc segment.
The practical, light and fast LET’S is directed at the urban youth looking for styling, economy and practicality. LET’S is powered by a light, compact, fuel efficient 110cc engine with cutting edge Suzuki Eco Performance Engine (SEP) technology – delivering a class leading 63 kmpl and pick up.
LETS is available in five color options – Pearl Mira Red, Metallic Triton Blue, Pearl Mirage White, Glass Sparkle Black and Metallic Sonic Silver, at a price of Rs. 49614 (On-road, Goa).
Suzuki Let’s Specifications
- Engine: 4 stroke, air cooled SOHC 112.8 cc
- Max Power: 8.7hp @ 7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 9.0Nm @ 5500 rpm
- Tire Size: 90/100 10 inch tubeless (both front and rear)
- Length x Width x Height: 1810mm x 660mm x 1120mm
- Wheelbase: 1250mm
- Ground Clearance: 160mm
- Seat (Saddle) height: 765mm
- Kerb Weight: 98kgs
The Suzuki LET’s scooter will compete with the Honda Activa, Activa i, TVS Jupiter & Hero Maestro.