Tata Motors has introduced the Zest anniversary edition to mark the sedan’s one year in the Indian market. The Zest anniversary edition comes with functional features and is just not cosmetic updates.
Zest anniversary edition comes with 10 new attractive features
- New exterior colour – Vocal White
- Anniversary’ theme body graphics
- Anniversary Edition’ badge on C-Pillar
- New wheel covers
- Piano black ORVM
- Front lower bumper painted in body colour
- Anniversary embroidery on front seats
- Scuff plate with illumination for front
- Powered rear curtain with remote
- Bottle holder on floor console
The Zest anniversary edition is built on XMS variant only and will be offered in Petrol and Diesel engine option.
This special edition will be available for sale starting end of September, in select showrooms, till October 2015. It will be priced at INR 5.89 Lakhs for the petrol variant, ex-showroom Delhi (Difference of INR.15,000 on the current XMS model) and INR 6.94 Lakhs for the diesel variant, ex-showroom Delhi. With this exciting offer, customers will enjoy benefits worth INR 31,000 at the price of INR 15,000 only.
The car additionally comes with an ‘Anniversary pack’ as an accessory kit. This kit will contain anniversary theme body graphics, anniversary edition badge on the C-pillar, rear windshield power curtain with remote, bottle holder on floor console and scuff plates with illumination for the front.