Toyota has launched the Etios TRD Sportivo limited edition in the Indian market. The Etios TRD edition is available both on the petrol & diesel engine. The TRD editions are priced at Rs. 6,25,322 for the petrol variant and Rs. 7,31,445 for the diesel. The car is available in two colour options: White & Symphony Silver.
The Etios TRD Sportivo Limited Edition sports the following new features
1. TRD Designed Sporty Package – The Front Bumper Spoiler , Aerodynamic Side Skirt, Rear Bumper Spoiler designed by TRD, Japan. This Aero package gives a distinct look and sporty appeal to the vehicle
2. Smoked Alloy Wheels – Specially designed for the limited edition – the 15”-Alloy Wheels are given a “Gun-Metal” finish and it provides an aggressive and sporty look to the car
3. Body Side Graphics – Enhances the overall exterior appeal of the Limited Edition
4. Limited Edition Branding – The Limited edition is branded as “TRD Sportivo”. A high quality Chrome badge on the boot lid symbolizes Toyota Racing Development’s sporty appeal
5. New Seat Fabric with “TRD Sportivo” logo and Silver Shift Knob – Enhance the interior appeal and adds a touch of “sportiness” to the interiors
The TRD editions are mainly at targeted for the younger buyers.
Toyota launches “Liva TRD Sportivo” – Limited Edition
Toyota to launch Corolla Altis, Etios, Fortuner limited editions