Toyota has launched a new limited edition Etios christened as Etios Xclusive. The Xclusive edition comes with a number of cosmetic features on the exterior and interior.
The interior enhancements include –
- Smart Link Infotainment System- a custom-made Touch Screen with hand and air gestures, Bluetooth, Voice Function & smart phone enabled Navigation Smart link infotainment system
- Wood Grain finish instrument panel & armrests to accentuate the plush interiors Wood Grain finish
- New Dual Tone Seat Fabric
Exterior Features are
- Electric adjustable ORVMs with stylish chrome garnish
- Premium & Distinct Xclusive Badge
- Stylish Door Side Visors
- All new Blue Metallic colour Xclusive for Etios (in both petrol & diesel)
Other distinctive features are:
- Standard Dual Front SRS Bags
- Reverse parking sensors
- 12 spoke alloy wheels (4)
- Powerful front fog lamps
- Audio control on steering wheel
- 6 powerful speakers
- Best in class boot space- 0.595 m3 (595 l)
The launch comes at a time just before the festive season to help spurse up volumes. Toyota has no new products to be launched this year and will mainly focus on limited editions of various models. The Japanese car maker has big plans for 2016-17 which includes the launch of the new Innova, Fortuner and Vios sedan which will take on the likes of Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
The Etios Xclusive edition is based on the VX grade and priced at Rs. 7,78,390 for the petrol engine and Rs. 8,89,140 VXD diesel engine option. Prices are ex-showroom Goa.