TVS Motor introduced the of TVS Apache RR 310 motorcycle marking its entry into the Super-premium motorcycle segment. The company recently launched the motorcycle in Goa and the bike is on display at the TVS showroom in Porvorim.
Deliveries of the Apache RR 310 have begun, for booking kindly contact your nearest dealer.
The Apache RR 310 which shares its platform with the BMW G10 R has the same engine with different performance configuration. The styling is race inspired with fully-faired, sporty design with superior ergonomics.
The TVS Apache RR 310 gets the Race Spec KYB Suspension that is tested and tuned by MotoGP experts. Both, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system, will be available as standard on the TVS Apache RR 310.
The TVS Apache RR 310 gets a 312cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, liquid-cooled engine that churns out 34 PS@9700 rpm and 27.3 NM@7700 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed super-slick gearbox for a race-shift experience. The motorcycle boasts of a top speed of 160 kmph, and acceleration from 0-to-60 kmph in just 2.9 seconds.
The motorcycle comes in 2 impressive colours – Racing Red and Sinister Black.
The bike is priced at Rs. 2.15 lakhs ex-showroom and Rs. 2.52 lakhs on-road Goa
Specifications and key features
- Engine: 312cc, single cylinder, 4- stroke, liquid cooled, 4 valve
- Power: 34 PS@9700 rpm
- Torque: 27.3 NM@7700 rpm
- Top speed: 160 kmph
- Aerodynamics: Lowest Drag Coefficient in segment – 0.26
- Acceleration: 0-to-60 kmph in 2.9 secs
- Best-in-class Power-to-weight ratio
- Transmission: 6-Speed Gear Box
- Race origin Light Weight Trellis Frame Chassis
- KYB race tuned suspension
- Race Inspired Vertical Speedo-cum-Tachometer
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Dual Channel ABS
- Bi-LED Twin Projector Head Lamps
- Michelin tyres
For more images of the Apache RR 310 click here