Volkswagen India launched the Polo SR hatch. VW had showcased the car at 2012 Autocar performance show to understand the customer response which seems positive as the company launched the Polo SR.
(Read: Volkswagen planning to launch Polo SR?)
The car is equipped with Aero Sport package which includes front under skirting, side under skirting, rear roof spoiler, chrome exhaust with rear under skirtings and 15 inch alloy wheels.
In addition to the Aero Sport package the car is equipped with steering wheel controls with provisions for tilt and telescopic adjustment, RCD 320 music system with USB connectivity, Bluetooth connectivity, Climatronic AC, rear parking sensors, dual air bags, ABS, multifunction display etc. features which are available on the Highline variant.
Polo SR is powered by the same 1.2 litre petrol engine and the car comes with only cosmetic changes. The Polo SR will be available to customers at Rs. 6.27 lakhs, ex showroom New Delhi.
Polo SR Specs & feature list
- Engine: 1.2l MPI 55kW (75 PS)
- Gearbox: MT
- Interior trim: Cloth “Livon” Seashell
- Wheels 15 inch alloys
- Front & rear under skirtings
- Side under skirtings
- Rear roof spoiler
- Chrome exhaust finisher
- Chrome finish on trunk
- Chrome strip in front grille
- Dual airbag, driver and passenger side
- Fog lamps, front and rear
- Climatronic Air conditioning
- Central locking with boot opener in company logo
- Outside rear view mirror, electrically adjustable
- Steering wheel‚ tilt and telescopic adjustable
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Rear defogger and rear wiper
- Multi-function display includes open door warning light
- Rear parking sensors
- 2 Din RCD 320 music system with 4 speakers
- Aux-in, USB and Bluetooth connectivity