MV Agusta India announced its launch and opening of bookings for the limited edition F3 RC.
The F3 RC is an AMG branded limited edition version of the highly popular model, the F3 – 800. RC stands for Reparto Corse, and is a racing version of MV Agusta India’s highest selling vehicle, the F3.
Out of the 250 vehicles produced in the world, only 9 numbers are allocated for India, making it a collector’s edition. This is the last assortment manufactured under AMG (high performance brand of Mercedes Benz) branding, making it a collector’s edition.
Each bike is autographed by Jules Cluzel and Lorenzo Zanett with a unique plaque and serial number. The vehicles will be available by November first week and are priced at Priced at 19.73 lakhs, ex showroom, Pune.
The F3 800 is one of the leading motorcycles in the super sports category manufactured by MV Agusta. The F3 800 R has the following features:
- In line 3 cylinder
- Each bike autographed by Jules Cluzel and Lorenzo Zanetti
- Each bike comes with a ID Plaque with a limited edition serial number
- Twin tone Red – White decals and painting done as per MV Agusta’s racing bikes
- Red Trimmed reparto corse special wheel rims with identical exhaust
- Single sided swing arm
- 798cc, 148 bhp (at 13,000 RPM)
- Top speed of 269 km/hr
- 8 level traction control with 4 modes
- Bookings open at dealerships or www.motoroyale.in