BMW revealed the first images and information about the newly updated 2013 BMW X6 Sports Activity Coupe which arrives in US BMW Centers this spring. The world’s first ever Sports Activity Coupe stills offers a unique combination of sporty dynamics, versatility and unmatched character.
BMW has given the X6 a soft update. Since its market launch, more than 150,000 Sports Activity Coupes have been sold globally in the last three years with over 20,000 sold here in the US. This has far exceeded the original expectations.
The BMW X6 Sports Activity Coupe gets
- Foglights with matt finish surrounds
- Adaptive LED headlights, the first vehicle in its segment
- The taillights are now two LED-fed light banks which create the brand’s hallmark night design
- The standard equipment range of the new BMW X6 also includes a new 19-inch light alloy wheel style for the X6 xDrive50i
- New Nappa Leather upholstery in Ivory White
- The new BMW X6 comes standard as a four-seat model. A three-seat rear bench is available as an option
The BMW X6 will again be offered in two models in the US, the X6 xDrive50i which features BMW’s 4.4-liter 400 hp TwinPower Turbo V8 and the X6 xDrive35i with BMW’s award-winning 300 hp TwinPower Turbo inline-6. Both are mated to BMW’s 8-speed automatic transmission for a unique blend of responsiveness and efficiency.
The updated X6 will be on sale in global markets sometime mid-2012.
Info Source: BMW