After unveiling at the 2012 Auto Expo and a soft launch in a few select cities, Chevrolet is going to officially launch the all new Tavera facelift with a new engine in the Indian market.
The facelifted Tavera is equipped with the 2.0 litre new generation powerful TCDi diesel engine with the direct injection delivers more power with optimum mileage and less emission. The improved low end torque for high load carrying capabilities gives better performance. The engine has been made lighter and is more silent.
The engine comes from the ICML Rhino, and is up to date with the current emission norms. The BS III variant, with the older engine however will be sold alongside in cities other than the metros. GM will be targeting the taxi segment (which accounts for a major chunk of Tavera’s sales with this version.
Features of the New Tavera
- New Big headlamp for better Performance and looks
- Aggressive Alloys Wheels and all new wheel cover design adds to the style factor.
- New Chevrolet Bowtie Emblem In Front and Rear
- Dual tone color combination (in the Tavera Neo3)
- Extra chrome finish
- Fog lamps
- New Chevrolet Dual Cockpit Design
- 3 Spoke Steering Wheel with power steering
- 1 DIN Audio System
- Twin glove box
- New Corvette Inspired cluster design with icy Blue Illumination