Ford has launched another limited edition Endeavour All terrain in the Indian market. Ford has been constantly launching limited editions of the Endeavour SUV to move sales and also keep the model alive in the minds of prospective customers.
The Endeavour All terrain is priced at Rs. 19.11 lakhs ex-show room Delhi and gets the following features:
- New Grille & Decal on the hood
- 16” chrome plated alloy wheels
- Steering Column mounted Audio Control similar to the Ford Figo
- One Touch Up / Down Power Windows
- New Majestic Molten Metal color finish dashboard
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Electric Shift on the fly 4×4 automatic transmission
- Touch Screen GPS-enabled SAT NAV system which also doubles up as a screen when DVD player is switched on
Ford will soon launch the all new EcoSport compact SUV which is going to a very crucial model for the American car maker. After the Figo hatch, the EcoSport will could be next volume generator for the company.
Ford is also working on a new generation Endeavour based on the Ranger platform and could most likely be launched by end 2013 or early 2014. Ford India certainly needs more models like the Figo to target more audience. The company has launched the Fiesta which has been not been so successful. Next will be the EcoSport followed by more six models to be launched by 2016.
We need more value for money models from Ford like the Figo if the company wants to be a bigger player in the Indian market.