We were the first to post some clear shots of the i20 facelift, both interiors and exteriors. Hyundai has launched the i20 at a starting price of Rs 4.7 lakhs.
The i20 is now available with 3 engine options the 1.2, 1.4 petrol and 1.4 diesel. As we had always desired the 1.2 should get some more power and Hyundai has taken care with VTVT, which helps the i20 now pump 84Ps of power.
The 1.2 petrol is priced between Rs. 4.7 lakhs and 6.7 lakhs, while the 1.4 is priced at Rs. 7.4 lakhs. The 1.4 diesel is priced at Rs. 6.7 lakh.
Some new features of the new facelifted i20
- The facelifted i20 will come with same engines: 1.2, 1.4 petrol and 1.4 diesel engine
- 1.2 now comes with 84 Ps and VTVT technology
- Transmission options include a 5 speed manual on the petrol & diesel while a 4 speed Automatic on the 1.4 petrol
- Available in 9 variants
- The Sportz variant gets new features like ABS standard, 1 driver Airbag
- The Stereo has a new black on Silver treatment , from the earlier silver only
- The Sport variant also gets a reverse camera which is located below the Hyundai logo
- Asta variant to get LED fog lamps
- 6 colour options
- New upholstery
- Darker grey interiors