Kar Motors the sole agent of DSK Hyosung two wheelers launched the stunning new Aquila 250 in Goa. DSK Hyosung launched the Cruiser motorcycle in India at the 2014 Auto Expo and is the first-of-its kind luxury cruiser in the 250cc segment. The Aquila 250 is priced at Rs. 2.75 ex showroom and 3.3 lakhs on-road.
Taglined as ‘The Real Cruiser’ the Aquila 250 is powered with a V twin-cylinder, oil-cooled DOHC 8-valve engine. The engine produces 26.21Bhp of maximum power at 9500 rpm, and 21.37 Nm of maximum torque at 7000 rpm. Adding to its appeal are the alloy wheels and other engine parts finished in chrome, two-toned colour and wide convenient seating. The Aquila uses the Telescopic front suspension and hydraulic dual shock absorbers at the rear.
The Aquila 250 will be available in three attractive colour options of White, Red & Black and Black. It will be retailed from the brand’s strongest stand alone, well entrenched network presence of 32 customer touch points across the country.
Kar Motors have moved to a new strategic location near Pillar and retails the entire portfolio of two-wheelers: GT 250R, GT 650R, GT 650N, Aquila PRO 650, Aquila 250 & ST7.
DSK Hyosung showcased the –RT125 D (125 cc), a bike that is equipped to seamlessly handle rough terrain, the GD 250 N (250 cc) and the Comet 250 (250 cc) at the 2014 Auto Expo.
Technical Specification – DSK Hyosung Aquila 250
- Engine: 4 Stroke, DOHC 8 Valve 75O V-Twin 249 CC, Oil Cooled
- Max Power: 26.21 BHP @ 9500 rpm
- Max Torque: 21.37 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission: 5 Speed Constant Mesh
- L x W x H: 2282 x 875 x 1096 mm
- Wheel Base: 1515 mm
- Brakes: Front – Hydraulic disc brake & Rear – Mechanical Drum Brake
- Suspension: Front- Telescopic & Rear – Hydraulic Double Shock Absorber
- Tyres: Front -110/90 & Rear – 150/80
- Kerb Weight: 179 Kgs