The time has finally come.. Bajaj is expected to launch the much awaited KTM Duke 200 in India by the end of this month. However the deliveries will start in January, next year. Expect some cut throat pricing by Bajaj. Prices are speculated to start at around Rs. 1.4 lakhs.
The bike gets the following features:
• 200cc single cylinder, 4 valve DOHC liquid cooled engine
• Peak power in the region of 22-23 bhp
• Fuel Injection
• Digital instrument cluster
• Electric start
• Upside down front forks
• Rear monoshock suspension
• Split seat
• Trellis frame
• 150 /17 rear tyre, 110/17 front tyre
• 10 spoke alloy wheels
• Front / rear disc brake
KTM will make its official entry in India with the KTM Duke 20. More models are on the anvil and we can expect bike in the 650cc to also make it on Indian shores.