One of the most awaited bike in India, KTM duke has been spied again. Bajaj is planning to launch the KTM Duke 200 in India before the year 2011, hopefully by November-December. Bajaj is currently manufacturing the KTM Duke 125 and was recently resealed in Europe.
As per the sources, India will get a larger engine, 200cc tuned to 22-23 bhp and be mated to a 6 speed gear box.
The bike gets the following features:
• 200cc single cylinder, 4 valve DOHC liquid cooled engine
• Peak power in the region of 22-23 bhp
• Fuel Injection
• Digital instrument cluster
• Electric start
• Upside down front forks
• Rear monoshock suspension
• Split seat
• Trellis frame
• 150 /17 rear tyre, 110/17 front tyre
• 10 spoke alloy wheels
• Front / rear disc brakes