Mahindra is taking the scooter segment very seriously. Mahindra has introduced the all new Kine a smaller scooter. Mahindra have not launched it officially but all details are officially available on the website.
The Mahindra Kine is a actually based on the Kinetic Kine launched a few years back. But the new Kine gets a all new 71.5 cc engine, ergonomic styling, funky colours, fresh body graphics, body-coloured grab rail and self start.
The Kine will compete with the TVS Scooty which has been the market leader in small scooter segment.
For more details click on the link Mahindra Kine
Mahindra Kine Technical Specs/Features
- Engine: 71.5 cc
- Starter: Self and Kick Start
- Transmission: Variomatic
- Max. Power: 3.8 bhp@ 5500 rpm
- Max. Torque: 5.0 nm@ 4500 rpm
- Max. Speed: 80 kmph
- Front & Rear Brakes: 112.2 mm Drum Type
- Tyres: 3.0-10-4 Front & Rear
- Front & Rear Suspension: Bottom Link (Front), Swing Arm (Rear)
- Petrol Tank: 4 Liters
- Dry Weight: 82 kgs
- Wheel Base: 1225 mm
- Ground Clearance: 120 mm