Maruti Suzuki has introduced a limited Edition Alto 800+ (Plus) with a special accessory package. The limited edition is available on the LXi trim only and comes with a number of features such as-
- Steering cover
- Left ORVM (the LXi does not get a standard left ORVM)
- Wooden Interior styling kit which includes Faux wooden garnish on the centre console, door handle cover and power windows cover
- Ambient light (Orange/Blue)
- JVC Audio system with CD, USB, iPOD and Bluetooth connectivity
- 2 way speakers
- Reverse parking sensor
- Door sill guard for all 4 doors
- Designer mud flap
- Designer seats
- Back door garnish
- Chrome Alto 800+ logo
- Body graphics
The above features if installed separately will total upto Rs. 26,178 but Maruti is offering the same at Rs. 19,500.
The Alto 800 is powered by a 796cc petrol engine which develops 48 PS @ 6000 rpm max power and 69 Nm @ 3500 rpm of max torque. Alto is available in 5 variants – Standard, LX, LXi and VXi and VXI with driver airbag.
The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is the number one selling car in India for the last 10 years and the highest selling car in the World (2014). Maruti has sold more than 28 lakh Altos in India which also includes Alto K10.
For more details please contact the dealer at 8308800526 and please don’t forget to mention GoaOnWheels.com