Maruti plans to launch new MPV which could replace the old Versa.. The new MPV will be called as “Eco”. Some details on Eco.
* The rear wheel drive Eco will get the Bharat IV emission compliant engine
* Eco will come with an 1200cc engine
* Eco will come only with a petrol engine (G12 series). The current Versa uses G13 series engine.
* No diesel engine (the 1.3 multijet could do wonders if launched so)
* Eco will come in both seven and five seater option
* Eco will come only in two variants – LX and VX
* “Eco” was codenamed as “O2?. The eco friendly nature of this MUV is yet to be known.
* Price of Eco may start from Rs. 3.7lakhs