The biggest change is power upped from 121 kW (2009 model) up to 148.6 kW (2010 model) @ 3800 rpm. Also Torque is upped from 383 Nm (2009) to 441 Nm (2010) @ 2000 rpm with AT Change and under cover rear drop for better vibration and noise regulation. The engine is Euro4 compliant with new catalytic converter and swirl control bulb addition.
The Montero also gets brake assist and audio plug. On the exterior changes are limited to lower part of the front and rear bumper.
The new Montero will be priced at Rs. 38.95 lakh ex-show room Delhi and delieveries will start from 15th October.
- Super Select 4WD (SS4-III)
- 5 Speed Manual/automatic Transmission
- SRS airbags
- Multi mode ABS with EBD
- M-ASTC,Front and rear fully automatic air conditioner & Heater
- Power Windows & Electronically Operated Door Mirrors with defoggers
- 265/65 R17 Tubeless
- Key less Entry
- Full Perforated leather upholstery with door trims
- 6 CD Changer
- Rear Window Defogger and Wiper
- Back Door Garnish and 4 Spoke Urethane Steering Wheel.