Tata Motors have launched the refreshed Manza Club Class in the Indian market. GoaOnWheels teams strived hard to report the happening as and when the event was happening. (Live Blogging: Tata Manza Club class launched, starts Rs. 5.70 lakhs)
The car now gets luxurious ambience with best-in-class cabin space, rich Italian leather upholstery and fully automatic air conditioning.
Tata Manza has been launched with a powerful positioning of ‘the Club Class Sedan’. Tata Motors claims it has set a new benchmark for sedan buyers in the mid-sized car segment with its plush interiors and state-of-the-art technology features, making it the most premium sedan in its class.
Some of the main highlights of the car
- First-in-class touchscreen multi-media interface with in-built GPS and Automatic Climate Control he touchscreen brings GPS navigation, multi-media DVD player, Blu5 and other such functionalities all through a multi-colour 6.2 inch high resolution display at the touch of a finger
- Rich Italian leather upholstery
- Black and Plum interiors
- New Infinity Contrast Roof
- New 8 split-spoke alloys
- Chrome embellishments
- The car is available in six exciting colours – Infinity Black (new), Tyrian Wine, Laser Red, Castle Grey, Dew White and Jet Silver — and 4 trims levels — LS, LX, VX, EX and EXL (leather trim)
- Special Club Class Managers appointed at all Tata Motors dealerships and service centres for customer assistance
- Exclusive membership to the ‘Club Class’ engagement programme
- Warranty of 2 Years/75,000 kms
This is the first launch for the three of key people in Tata Motors: Mr. Karl Slym, Managing Director of Tata Motors, Mr. Ranjit Yadav, President of Tata Motors’ Passenger Car Business Unit and Mr. Neeraj Garg, Vice President, Passenger Car Business Unit (Commercial).
This is what each one had to share about the Manza Club Class
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Karl Slym, Managing Director of Tata Motors, said, “Customer centricity is the hallmark of Tata Motors. As desired by today’s Indian motorist, the Tata Manza Club Class delivers premiumness. With the Tata Manza Club Class, we are once again the first to introduce features never seen in its class.”
Mr. Ranjit Yadav, President of Tata Motors’ Passenger Car Business Unit, said, “With the Tata Manza Club Class, we offer an intelligent combination of style and pleasure of motoring with the traditional needs of space and comfort. The Club Class character of the car will be matched with club class consumer experiences. The elite owners of Tata Manza will have privileged access to services that go beyond the mere pleasures of motoring. The appeal of our offerings is enhanced with class leading features that increase driving comfort. We remain firmly committed to developing new products across our entire range and we will continue to set new benchmarks which are designed to meet the needs of the Indian car buyer.”
Mr. Neeraj Garg, Vice President, Passenger Car Business Unit (Commercial), Tata Motors, said, “The Tata Manza Club Class presents ultimate luxury in the mid level sedans with best-in-class cabin space, fully automatic air conditioning, first-in-class touchscreen multi-media navigation and segment redefining exterior styling with Infinity Contrast Roof.”