Tata Motors has announced the ‘Ultimate December offer’, ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 150,000, including cash benefits and exchange offers. These offers are also applicable on accessories, extended warranty and on a host of other value added services. The scheme is valid till December 31, 2012.
Tata Motors sales have seen a dip even after having launching 3 models in the last 3 months. Tata launched the refreshed Indica eV2, Manza Club Class and Safari Storme.
The ‘Ultimate December offer’ comprises –
- Benefits of upto Rs 50,000 on the newly launched Manza Club Class
- Benefits of upto Rs 45,000 on the Indigo eCS
- Benefits of upto Rs 60,000 on the Indica Vista
- Benefits of upto Rs 35,000 on the Indica eV2
- Benefits of upto Rs 25,000 on the Nano
- Benefits of upto Rs 50,000 on the Sumo Gold
- Benefits of upto Rs 150,000 on the Aria
Other automakers are also offering similar discounts to lure customers.