Audi launched the Q3 SUV in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs. 26.21 lakhs. The Q3 is the youngest member of the Audi Q family and was first unveiled at the Auto Expo in January 2012, and is one of the most awaited vehicles to hit the Indian roads in recent times.
Audi Q3 Launched for all Specs and details click here
The Audi has roped in bollywood actor John Abraham to promote the Q3. The Ad is targeted mainly to the young buyers who want a mix of sportiness and luxury.
Equipped with a powerful and efficient 2.0 TDI quattroengine, the Audi Q3 is priced at Rs 26,21,000 onwards (Ex-showroom Maharashtra) for the base grade and Rs 31,49,000 onwards (Ex-showroom Maharashtra) for the high grade, and will be available at all 19 Audi dealerships in India.
Highlights of the Audi Q3 SUV
- The 2.0 TDI quattro version – 130 kW (177 hp) hits the Indian road
- Priced at Rs26,21,000 onwards (ex-showroom Maharashtra)
- Audi Q3: First SUV in its segment with a quattro drivetrain
- Only 500 Audi Q3’s available for initial booking
- Available at all 19 Audi dealerships in India
- Audi Q3 is positioned for Young buyers