Vespa has always celebrated the spirit of inspiring trends and the muses that define them; in using them as an inspiration to create something new. Keeping its core values of style and premium quotient in mind, Piaggio Vehicles launched its new series “Vespa Elegante”, a versatile premium limited edition Vespa.
The Vespa Elegante is based on the Vespa VX 125 in two new shades and additional features making the scooter feel more premium. Targeting the discerning youth of today, seeking a differentiated premium product offering, Vespa Elegante marks a new grade in style and elegance in the premium scooter range.
Vespa Elegante has been launched with two new attractive metallic colors :-
- Inspired from the brown clays of Seina Region in Italy, “MARRONE CRETE SENESI” &
- “BIANCO PERLA” inspired from the exquisite white pearls from the sea
Vespa Elegante presents to the Vespatic:
- A brand new front look incorporating a chrome grill
- Colour coordinated leather finished twin seats
- An all-round chrome guard kit alongwith a front bumper guard
- A Limited Edition “Elegante” badge
- A colour coordinated limited edition helmet that takes the value proposition to a different level
Vespa Elegante signifies the Vespa culture of being unique and reinforces the mark made by the Italian Piaggio group in India. Launched specially for the festive season, Vespa Elegante aims to satisfy the aspirational needs of the discerning Vespa enthusiast.
The scooter is powered by advanced 125cc 3 valve high efficiency engine, has disc brakes, tubeless tyres and alloy combination wheels as standard.
The Vespa Elegante is priced at Rs. 78,295 ex showroom Goa.
Riding high on the whopping response received for Vespa Esclusivo, Piaggio plans to introduce more such distinctive offerings at regular intervals. Annually, the 2w enthusiast can expect one or two such limited edition Vespa’s, which would be distinctive, exclusive and individually badged.