AM Ventures, the sole dealership for Nissan cars in Goa, has introduced a limited edition Terrano. The changes are made by AM Ventures and not Nissan India.
The eye catching Terrano mainly gets cosmetic upgrades only.
The additions include –
- Special dual tone color scheme -Fire red and Pearl white (which reminds you of the Pajero)
- LED DRLs mounted on the front grille
- Chrome surround for the fog lamps
- Skid plates finished in White on front & rear
- Black body cladding on the lower portion of the doors with Terrano embossing
- Black pronounced wheel arches to add to the muscular look
- White colored door handles and outer rear view mirror
- Chrome lining for the tail-lamps
There are no changes to the interior.
The Terrano is available with a choice of engine 1.5 diesel and 1.6 petrol engine. The 1.5 diesel engine is available in 2 states of tune 85 PS which returns 20.45 kmpl and 110 PS which returns 19.01 kmpl. The petrol engine develops 104 PS and returns 13.24 kmpl.
AM Ventures had previously launched limited editions of the Micra hatch. (Click here to view)
AM Ventures Nissan has priced the limited edition Terrano XL diesel at Rs. 14 Lakhs (On road Goa).