Chevrolet launched the all new Tavera officially in the Indian market. The Tavera is now Bharat Stage IV emission norms-compliant and is priced between Rs 7.51 lakh and Rs 10.34 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
“With the help of this new Tavera we’ll be able to now sell the vehicle in 13 cities where BS-IV norms are applicable. We hope that this vehicle will be leader in its segment,” the GM India President and Managing Director, Mr Lowell Paddock, told reporters here.
The facelifted Tavera is equipped with the 2.0 litre new generation powerful TCDi diesel engine with the direct injection delivers more power with optimum mileage and less emission. The improved low end torque for high load carrying capabilities gives better performance. The engine has been made lighter and is more silent
Chevrolet Tavera Neo3 Prices (ex-showroom Delhi)
- Tavera Neo 3 – 7.51
- Tavera Neo 3 Max – 8.37
- Tavera Neo 3 LS – 9.15
- Tavera Neo 3 LT – 10.34
Features of the New Tavera
- New Big headlamp for better Performance and looks
- Aggressive Alloys Wheels and all new wheel cover design adds to the style factor.
- New Chevrolet Bowtie Emblem In Front and Rear
- Dual tone colour combination (in the Tavera Neo3)
- Extra chrome finish
- Fog lamps
- New Chevrolet Dual Cockpit Design
- 3 Spoke Steering Wheel with power steering
- 1 DIN Audio System
- Twin glove box
- New Corvette Inspired cluster design with icy Blue Illumination
Quick review: Chevrolet’s New Tavera versus competition