Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL) introduced Amaze ‘Privilege Edition’.
The Privilege Edition comes with advanced infotainment system, enhanced exterior and safety features.
The new features include
- DIGIPAD – Revolutionary 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with audio, video and navigation system
- Privilege Edition Themed Premium Beige colour Seat Covers
- Centre Arm Rest for the driver
- Sophisticated Body Graphics
- Privilege Edition Emblem
- Rear Parking Sensors
The DIGIPAD 17.7 cm Infotainment comes with a lot of functions such as:
- In-built Satellite Linked 3D Navigation
- My storage Internal Media Memory 1.5GB
- Mirror Link support for Smartphone Connectivity
- Internet access for Browsing, Email and Live Traffic via optional Wifi Receiver
- Voice Commands for Media, Navigation and Calling
- Smartphone Voice Assistant Activation
- Bluetooth for Handsfree Telephone and Audio Streaming Support
- AM/FM Digital Radio Tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod/i-phone compatible
- USB slots (2 Nos), Micro SD Card Slots for Maps and Media (2 Nos.) & HDMI-IN port
The new seat covers are highlighted by the ‘Privilege edition’ embossed on them. The newly offered Centre Arm Rest for the driver enhances the ease and comfort during every journey in the Amaze. The Rear Parking Sensors help in a safer and more convenient parking experience.
The Honda Amaze ‘Privilege Edition’ offers advanced features, superior interiors and assertive styling, which sets it apart from all others in the segment. The limited edition is based on Amaze S(O) MT grade which has features like Dual Airbags, ABS (in Diesel Variant) , Power Adjustable ORVMs, Steering Mounted controls, Driver Seat Height Adjuster, Digital AC Controls, Premium Dual tone interiors and much more.
The Privilege edition is priced Rs 10,000 over S(O) MT grade and is available at Ex-showroom Goa prices of INR 6,62,304 for Petrol and INR 7,77,979 for Diesel.