Jaguar India has launched the XKR Special Edition model to further enhance luxury quality through the introduction of hand-crafted ‘Artisan’ interiors.
The Special Edition model’s Artisan interior introduces the use of tactile ‘scraffito’ finished leather to the front seats, instrument binnacle, door and rear quarter casings. In combination with Poltrona Frau® leather headlinings, new veneer finishe in Shadow Walnut and standard features including a 525W Bowers & Wilkins sound system, 16 by 16 way adjustable heated Performance seats, a heated steering wheel and keyless entry/start, each Special Edition model promises a heightened level of opulence and comfort.
The XKR is priced at Rs. 1.27 crore (ex-showroomMumbai pre-Octroi). The XKR is available in both coupe and convertible body style.
Highlights of the XKR special edition
- New XKR Special Edition models are available to order now in both coupe and convertible form from July 2012. The ex-showroom price is Rs 1.27 crore (Mumbai pre-Octroi)
- The Special Edition models introduce enhancements to the XK’s already luxurious hand-crafted cabin in addition to discreet exterior changes
- New ‘Artisan’ interiors utilise sumptuous scraffito grain leather on the seats, instrument binnacle, door and rear quarter casings, and Poltrona Frau® leather headlinings
- Jaguar Design team-specified new interior colour way available in –Shadow Walnut
- 16×16 way heated Performance front seats, a 525W Bowers & Wilkins sound system, unique treadplates and stainless steel pedals are all standard
- Exterior paint palette includes Celestial Black – exclusive to the XK range in Special Edition form – and a new 20-inch wheel polished alloy design