We were the first to report of the TRD limited editions in the Indian market. Toyota has officially launched the ‘Liva TRD Sportivo – Limited Edition to mark the First Anniversary of Etios Liva. Designed by Toyota Racing Development (TRD), Japan only 1200 exclusive units of the Limited Edition vehicle will be sold till the month of Oct 2012.
The vehicle is aimed at offering an exclusive product to today’s youth and is also meant to create more product excitement for the already popular Etios Liva.
Liva TRD Sportivo derives its name from its trendy look, designed by TRD, which lends it a young and sporty edge. The vehicle is available in both, petrol and diesel variant and will be priced at 5, 23,691(petrol) to 6, 32,281(diesel) (Ex showroom Delhi) respectively. The Liva TRD Sportivo is available in two exclusive colours of White and Ultramarine Blue.
The Liva TRD Limited Edition sports the following new features
1. TRD Designed Sporty Package – The Front Bumper Spoiler , Aerodynamic Side Skirt, Two-Tone Rear Bumper Spoiler and Two-Tone roof spoiler is designed by TRD, Japan. This Aero package gives a distinct look and sporty appeal to the vehicle.
2. Smoked Alloy Wheels – Specially designed for the limited edition – the 15”-Alloy Wheels are given a “Gun-Metal” finish and it provides an aggressive and sporty look to the car.
3. Roof Ornament and Body Side Graphics – Enhances the overall exterior appeal of the Limited Edition.
4. Limited Edition Branding – The Limited edition is branded as “TRD Sportivo”. A high quality Chrome badge on the boot lid symbolizes Toyota Racing Development’s sporty appeal
5. New Seat Fabric with “TRD Sportivo” logo and Silver Shift Knob – Enhance the interior appeal and adds a touch of “sportiness” to the interiors.