All car makers are busy, either launching new products or upgrading their existing models. Tata motors is no behind. Tata Motors have launched an upgraded version of its Indigo CS and has called it Indigo CS e-Series. As of now Tata has launched the car only in the Petrol version in GLS and GLX trims.
The new Indigo comes with an BS compliant engine with small tweak in power in Torque. 70 Power is now comes at 400 rpm as compared to 4500 rpm in the earlier engine.
Some new features are:
- Amber blinkers in headlamps
- New Sienna colour scheme-2 tone biege and coco brown
- Painted door handles
- New grille
- New refreshed interiors
- Dashboard center console-new brown glaze pain
- GLX now comes with music system , Bluetooth connectivity and 4 speakers.
- The GLS variant now is equipped with front 2 power windows.
Tata will soon launch the diesel variants before end of April. According to our sources Tata may discontinue the Dicor engine. The Indigo CS GLS e-Series costs Rs. 407,994 and GLX costs Rs. 428,804 (both ex-showroom Delhi)